The Check-In and Win Promotion took place at the kickoff of the fall 2013 semester at Kent State. The promotion encouraged new students to check in on Foursquare, Twitter and Instagram using #kent2017 and win prizes. My coworker Tim and I worked with 25 departments on campus to pull off the campaign.
MY ROLE IN THIS PROJECT:
- Planned, develop ideas and formed the rules for the contest
- Worked with departments to get them involved
- Wrote tips, put together lists and added photos to our Foursquare site
- Mocked up, developed and designed the website for the contest
- Worked with designers to put together printed promotional materials
- Promoted the event to students at tables on campus
- Examined and reported on analytics and statistics related to the project
View the website I created for the project.