I led the IdeaBase team that redesigned the State Library of Ohio website in May 2015. The site features a new interface, improved site navigation, and enhanced search functionality. View a video to see the site in action, or visit the site to learn more.
My role included:
- Managing and leading the design and development teams to ensure the project ran smoothly
- Working with State Library of Ohio’s on-site technical team to integrate with their systems
- Ensuring content was organized, edited and approved in an outside system before entering into the CMS
- Integrating the HTML/CSS design templates into WordPress PHP templates
- Working with our developer to buid out custom field and post types that matched the site’s content
You can view the blog post I wrote that describes the process of creating the website.